DCP Lift Digital Communication Platform
Combining a GSM gateway, lift emergency telephone and M2M gateway into a single device, the MEMCO DCP is the brain of your modern emergency telephone system, allowing you to:
Manage outgoing emergency calls via a GSM mobile network connection (rather than a legacy PSTN connection)
Remotely configure and monitor the device via the cloud-based Avire Hub
Connect to multiple Digital Audio Units (lift car, top of car and pit) via the 4-wire CAN Bus system, to provide microphone and speaker functionality
Remotely configure all connected devices and extract lift monitoring data
Features and Benefits
- Future-proof your lift emergency telephone:
There are three major network changes you should consider when deciding on the most appropriate lift emergency telephone.
- The switch from the analogue PSTN to digital planned for 2025
- The current phasing out of 3G services by all UK mobile network operators
- The planned 2G switch by all UK mobile network operators
The latest MEMCO DCP supports both 2G and 4G, meaning your lift emergency telephone is future-proofed for the approaching network changes.
- GSM Network Flexibility and Reliability:
- Supports voice (VoLTE) and data over 4G, with fall back to 2G (2G only variant available) – no PSTN landline required.
- Works best with the Avire M2M SIM Card* – a non-steered roaming SIM which connects to the network with the strongest signal, rather than a pre-determined network
(*Avire SIM sold separately)
- Ease of Installation:
- Remote configuration/set-up via the Avire Hub, Avire mobile app or SMS
- Built-in signal strength tester to aid installation in the most suitable location within the lift shaft
- Reduce Costs
- Multiple remote configuration options, reducing engineer’s time on site
- Technical and configuration calls via the data network, reducing voice call costs
- Battery Back-Up
- Built-in battery back-up allowing for up to 9hrs of power in the event of a power outage
- Backward Compatibility
- Works with any brand of analogue phone compatible with the P100 protocol
- Remote Management
- Monitoring and in-life configuration via the cloud-based Avire Hub management platform
- Standards Compliant Integrated Ecosystem
- The Avire Emergency Communication System includes the EN81-20 compliant MEMCO DCP, Top of Car (TOC), Car Operating Panel (COP), Surface Mount and Pit Digital Audio Units (DAU) and EN81-70 compliant Inductive Loops.
- Facilitated via the CAN Bus and LPBus connections