Our products are synonymous with trust, reliability and exceptional quality. Renowned for over 50 years, we consistently deliver products that meet and exceed industry standards and provide reliable and trusted technology to our customers.
MEMCO by AVIRE’s mission is to ensure passenger safety by delivering products that meet and exceed industry standards and provide reliable and trusted technology. MEMCO is a sub-brand of AVIRE, the world’s most trusted, leading manufacturer of lift safety and communication solutions.
AVIRE is a part of the Halma group of life-saving technology companies.
- All-in-one Design: Streamlines installation by integrating a phone (microphone and speaker), display, and camera into a single unit, ensuring fewer components and a more straightforward installation
- Flexible Programming: Configure the system on-site using laptop or phone
- Safe and Secure: With increasing concerns about security and privacy, the SmartView 2 System prioritizes encryption and safety
- Cost-Effective Installation: The system’s design reduces components and wiring (by transmitting data and audio over a single twisted pair of wiring), saving both time and money
- Home-Run Configuration
More than 2 million AVIRE light curtains have reached customers ranging from global elevator manufacturers to local installers.
Elevator emergency phones with free access to the AVIRE HUB, for easy product configuration and remote monitoring.
- Home-Run Configuration
- Remote Management
There are two main types:
- 2D Detection Systems: Positioned between the elevator doors, they ensure nothing gets trapped during closure
- 3D Door Detection Systems: Beyond monitoring between the doors, they also detect obstructions in the landing area, offering superior safety
We continually invests in R&D to ensure it can offer state-of-the-art technology that makes lift management even easier!
- Our cable solutions provide a dependable connection between two electronic devices, ensuring seamless communication
- To meet the required 2-hour rating for pathway survivability, you can opt for either 2-hour fire-rated conduit or 2-hour fire-rated cable
- 2 or 4 pair options, our communication cable offers flexibility to suit your needs
Phone Line Monitoring requirements include:
- End-to-End Monitoring
- Immediate Alerts
- Location Specific Alert
Why choose MEMCO products?
Our products meet and exceed the requirements of the European and ISO Standards as well as US regulations.
Since 1971, our products are the most trusted by engineers and have been installed in over four million buildings worldwide.
Our products are designed and manufactured in our European factories, with the customer at the heart of what we do.
The recognised experts in our field, our ground-breaking solutions set the path for the industry.
Our in-house R&D capabilities allow us to continuously develop the most reliable digital and software solutions in the industry.
The global climate crisis affects everyone. At AVIRE, we aim to identify the extent to which our activities contribute to the problem and how we can reduce their impact. Our five-year plan addresses all sustainability topics, from direct and indirect emissions, to building a sustainable supply chain and reducing upstream emissions, through to waste management and the circular economy.