- Significant reduction in false 3D triggers by using microwave radar technology
- Meets new requirements of 2019 ASME A17.1
- Surface mount
- Suitable for center opening and side opening doors
- Offers full passenger protection when combined with Panachrome+ 2D safety edges from Janus
- Patent Pending
The Smart 3D uses microwave radar technology which results in a significant reduction in these three main causes of false triggers:
- It is not affected by reflected ambient light.
- The sensor is able to ignore stationary objects within the 3D zone while still detecting if/when someone approaches the doors.
- The sensor can discriminate between people passing through the 3D zone from the sides and people who are approaching the doors.
The Janus Smart 3D allows contractors to fit a much more reliable solution for 3D detection in the landing zone. This enhanced 3D technology ensures optimal people flow in the building and reduces the number of costly call outs.