To ensure you get the products you need when you need them, we are fully stocked in the UK, and offer next day delivery for most orders.
Place your order
Email purchase orders to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reply by email confirming the order,
including dispatch date and delivery tracking link.
We aim to prepare your order within 1 business day.
Upon request, we can box the goods into lift groups and label them accordingly so your engineers have all they need in one place and can quickly be on their way (this service is free of charge).
We can also provide spreadsheets that show your asset registry – particularly helpful with SIM cards*.
We provide updates on your delivery with live tracking on the day of delivery.
You can view the POD online once the delivery has taken place,
as well as diverting your parcel to a local DHL collection point.
Need more help?
- How do I choose the right products for my project?
- If you have a query on products, quotes and pricing, best solutions for your customers, then we are here to help. Call us to discuss your orders, organise pick-up and dispatch from our UK warehouse and track your deliveries through to completion.
- What should I do if I there’s a problem with my delivery?
- If there is an issue with your delivery, we will get in touch to let you know what actions we have taken, and we will monitor your delivery right through to the end.
- I have questions about my installation.
- For technical queries after delivery, we have a brilliant Technical Support team who will be more than happy to help.
* SIM Renewals: We will let you know before your AVIRE SIM cards are due for renewal. We can renew them remotely so an on-site engineer is not required.
All of our phone and detector products come with 24 months warranty.
* If you are having difficulty with one of our products, please contact our Technical Support team on 01628540100 option 2, they will trouble shoot the problem with your engineers and if it needs to be replaced under warranty then our Customer Service team will be in touch to arrange the warranty replacement and collection of the defective unit. You will be given a ticket reference which is required for all warranty claims.