Talent Culture Director
We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual to join the AVIRE team. As part of the Board, you will shape the future of this highly profitable business as we implement our growth strategy which puts customer insight at the heart of the company. Your challenge is to continually develop internal talent, recruit exceptional talent to addresses key skill gaps in the organization, foster an inclusive and high performing culture, and partner with the board to align on the strategic direction of the global business. This is a newly created role within the business and will be required to build-out the regional structure necessary to support the organisation’s strategic initiatives.
What will you be doing?
- Providing comprehensive global support within all facets of Human Resources
- Actively contribute to the strategy and performance of the organisation at the board level
- Promote an inclusive culture that focuses on diverse backgrounds, skill sets, and opinions
- Effectively communicate, establish trust and maintain positive employee relations with all levels of management and employees
- Provide strong business judgment and strategic insight, as demonstrated by a clear ability to understand the broader strategy and market context of the business, identify its success drivers and support them effectively through HR strategies
- Lead talent sourcing and recruitment strategies to meet the needs of the business using the appropriate mix of internal and external recruitment
- Partner with executive team to deliver phased and effective succession planning programs and create an internal bench of top talent
- Recommend best practices and new approaches for policies and procedures to continually improve the efficiency of the Human Resources function and services performed
- Develop and deploy new and innovative talent management solutions and programs designed to continually enhance the knowledge and growth of colleagues to advance company objectives and values
- Ensure HR policies and practices are effectively communicated and compliant with all applicable local law/regulations to minimize company’s exposure to legal risks.
- Participate in company-wide committees and drive Avire’s culture to align with goals and vision.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment open to experimentation and continuous improvement.
What type of person are you?
- Pro-active and results driven, you have an outstanding track record of delivering results
- You have excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- You have led, coached and developed teams, ideally in an international setting
- You are curious and disrupt the status quo with innovative thinking
- You are passionate about customer insight
- You set high standards for yourself and others in the pursuit of excellence
- You impress with your gravitas and professional integrity
- You inspire with your passion and values
- You enjoy working with various cultures (10% international travel requirements)
Who is AVIRE?
AVIRE combines 6 market-leading brands (E-Motive, TL Jones, Microkey, Janus, Memco and Rath) within the elevator industry; currently offering light curtains, electronic displays and emergency telephones / GSMs. Each brand has a strong market presence, a unique identity, a distinct product range, and a long, successful history. The group has manufacturing locations in 4 countries, R&D in 4 countries and Sales & Marketing in 11 countries and in total employees over 500 people globally.
Avire is part of the Halma group (www.halma.com). Halma offers very high levels of autonomy to its operating companies, while providing support when needed, with a particular focus on talent development and investment in people.
See www.halma.com/our-people for more information.
If you’re interested in working for a business whose primary focus is to protect and improve the lives of people around the world, you’ve come to the right place. We aim to be a company that does good work, and that’s good to work for.
Halma employs over 6,300 people in nearly 50 subsidiary businesses based in over 20 countries. Through innovation and acquisition, we have developed a portfolio of market-leading companies within our three sectors: Safety, Medical, and Environmental & Analysis.
Our purpose is to grow a safer, cleaner, healthier future for everyone, every day.
- 5+ years’ experience at a similar level
- Experience work with international employment law firms to facilitate objectives in regions with minimal representation
- Chartered Fellow of CIPD or MA in Human Resources
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme up to 100% of salary
- Company car or car allowance
- Share scheme
- Contributory pension
How do I apply?
If you think you can deliver in this role, please send your CV and a covering note explaining how you would meet the challenge to: Tyler.Newsom@avire-global.com