Why Join AVIRE?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Do you like being part of high growth, high impact environments? Are you looking for an opportunity to provide your customers with consultative support–growing our business together? If you have answered yes to these questions, we should connect!
The Americas AVIRE team is looking for a highly driven, highly motivated individual to take us to new heights. In this role, you will be responsible for creating new business and supporting our customers through every stage of the sales process. You will serve as an industry expert, manage your territory for growth, build strategic partnerships, and position us for long term success. You will be a part of a team of Territory Sales Managers, Customer Services Specialists, Inside Sales Specialists, Technical Support Specialists, and Marketing Communications experts with the collective goal to provide the best customer experience in the industry, supporting our customers through every stage of the sales process. Further, you will be a part of a team that has a track record of delivering double digit compound growth while supporting each other. This position reports to the Head of Americas Field Sales.
Territory includes: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
What you will do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision makers and influencers within target accounts
- Hold annual business reviews with key accounts to maintain revenue and/or drive continued growth through meeting customer needs
- Identify key accounts through research and in person visits; report out to management on findings and next action plannings from this work
- Utilize your industry expertise to craft solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Conduct in person sales visits, trainings, and meetings with consultants, building owners, branches, and end users.
- Ensure all sales activity is captured within Salesforce
- Leverage sales and market reports to identify data trends
- Work collaboratively with other functional areas including technical support, inside sales, product management, and marketing.
- Provide feedback, insights, and market knowledge from field visits to support continuous improvement of our portfolio, processes, and operations.
- Work collaboratively on new product development opportunities and market assessments.
- Perform other duties as assigned
We want someone who displays:
- Action-Oriented Curiosity: You readily take on challenges, and you identify and seize new opportunities. You have an outstanding history of delivering on your projects. You work on the problems that truly need solving, and you effectively challenge the organization to be better. You can cut through the clutter and focus on the priorities that align with organizational objectives.
- Collaboration: You embrace the unique experiences, viewpoints, and abilities of your teammates and proactively engage those differences to come to the best possible outcome.
- Empowerment: You thrive in an environment where you can make decisions. You do not shy away from taking a stand, and you recognize the importance of challenging the team to ensure that we strive for more.
- Accountability: You take responsibility for your actions, and you deliver on your commitments.
- Inclusion: In all aspects of your work, you treat everyone with respect.
- Sales and profit goals are met or exceeded. Expenses are controlled and well-managed.
- Sales forecasts, plans, and programs are appropriate and effective. Sales objectives are executed in accordance with approved policies.
- Current customer accounts are maintained or expanded, and additional ones solicited. Good business relationships exist with customers and their needs are properly anticipated and satisfied.
- Pipelines and activities are effectively managed using business CRM system, leveraging it to expedite communication and sales growth.
- Management is appropriately informed of Sales Area activities and significant problems. Useful, current feedback regarding field operations and competitive conditions is provided.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to work effectively with diverse groups of people both within, and outside, of the organization
- Strong ability to build relationships with customers
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Power BI
- Ability to manage a territory and schedule effectively
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Sales, Engineering, and/or a related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years outside sales experience.
- Access to primary metropolitan hubs in the United States
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Who is AVIRE?
Connecting and Protecting People. AVIRE combines 6 market-leading brands (Rath, Janus, E-Motive, TL Jones, Microkey, and Memco) within the elevator and emergency communications industries; currently offering light curtains, emergency telephones / GSMs, and life safety solutions. Each brand has a strong market presence, a unique identity, a distinct product range, and a long, successful history. The group has manufacturing locations in 4 countries, R&D in 3 countries and Sales & Marketing in 11 countries employing over 500 people globally.
Avire is part of the Halma group (www.halma.com). Halma offers very high levels of autonomy to its operating companies, while providing support when needed, with a particular focus on talent development and investment in people. Halma employs over 6,300 people in nearly 50 subsidiary businesses based in over 20 countries. Through innovation and acquisition, we have developed a portfolio of market-leading companies within our three sectors: Safety, Medical, and Environmental & Analysis.
Avire is an equal opportunity employer.
- Competitive base salary with significant commission potential based on performance
- Complete benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K, vacation, and generous parental leave
- Paid time off
- Professional Development training opportunities
- 100% Remote working
- Company car scheme