- Fixed and scrolling text
- Static picture or Flipping pictures
- Logos or per floor pictures
- Lift information
- Weather (if connected to DCP)
PRP Displays are picture displays. Features available include:
Avire offers several options for LMS. LMS Lite is available using the Avire Hub and offers information including position of the lift and the status of devices on the CANBus. LMS will be expanding as we introduce new products and capabilities. Avire also offers a more comprehensive version of LMS which is a bespoke system offering both monitoring and control options for your lift which can also be interfaced with your current Buildin Management System. For further info please contact your sales representative.
- Check that the antenna cable from the DCP is not crossing the CANBus line
- If you are not using shielded wires this can cause interference
- Check that the shielding is not on ground for both sides
- In a few installations it may be necessary to try positioning the antenna outside of the shaft to avoid interference
It could be one of following issues:
• SIM cards is locked with a PIN code. You can find more information on how to unlock within the Installation guide.
• SIM doesn’t have data allowance
• Antenna is not connected correctly
• Wrong CCID & Phone numbers are entered
To access the Signal Strength Tester use dip-switch 1 on SW1 so that the current signal strength is displayed via the LEDs. Return the dip-switch 1 on SW1 to OFF position after the check.